So sorry for not updating my blog for a while..Coz I've been bz for somethn~
Ermm...
A few days ago..On 17th of February~
I went to my frenz house for celebrate CNY...^^
There were 4 of us~Which is Gerlyn, Carman, Brenda & me~~
First we went to Gerlyn's house~~ N I was late~~haha~sorry girls~~>.<
I get ANG POW frm her mum~^^thx aunty~~
Then...juz wasting time waitng 4 Gerlyn hv her hair done~~We talked n talked n talked~~~
After that, Gerlyn's dad brought them(Gerlyn, Carman& Brenda)went to Brenda's house~~
Ermm..How about me??..Ofcoz I'm go by myself on my scooter^^
At Brenda's house~~we met her mum n little brother~~Walao=='' U noe wat? Her little brother r vry cute lorr~~He said that 3 of us r UGLY!! n his sister r the best n nice~~~
Thats hurt us so bad~~(T.T)~wuwuwu~
Then we received ANG POW frm her mum~^^ N we went to the hall that near the dining room~~n continued apa lagi ohh?? cakap x1000000000000000 lorrr~~~XD N also take photo lorrr~XD ~~~~~why????????????!!!!!! why i can't upload the pictures huh?????????!!!!!!!!!!
Grrrrrrrr><
Maybe next time i'll try to upload again~T.T
Err.. I think I should stops here nw ~~coz I got sthn important to do~~so~~I'll continued later~Bye~^^






0 comments:
Post a Comment