THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
Glitter Words
噢~你叫 哦? 你好哦! 我叫Elishua! Erm... Feel free to look around ok?Thanks for viewing, . All the best for you! =)

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Very Boring~

‘Du lan' !!!!
Just a few hour ago... I arrived outside Gerlyn's grandmother house...coz thats was our promise~~
but~~~
she was late!!!!!!!!!
so~~~i decided to buy some gas for my BB~~~hahaha~~
=='' please don't think too much~~
BB is my motorcycle~XD~~~~~

SO~~~TODAY~~~
I went to pasar malam with Gerlyn~
Wow o.0
I ask myself 'is it the right place'?why just only 30% hs open their stall???!!!
Why why why??
Is it because CYN??!!
OMG~~then...People no need to eat ahh???!!
Walao==''

Errrmm..
While we were on our way to the pasar malam~ We saw Lim Sin Hong~a.k.a~The McDonald叔叔...Hahaha~XD...went to pasar malam with his mum~^^

First~~~
我们去买水果~Gerlyn说我今天当她妈妈了~==''gr8~过分!!!
买水果罢了嘛~~~哎哟~~~说到这样~~~
Green apple+Red apple=RM 10~~
起价了==‘’
唉~~~

then I bought some foods and drinks that my mum told me to buy~~
-rojak
-soy bean milk
-coconut juice
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now I'm watching American Got Talents^^
It's really funny~~walao~XD
hahahahahahaha~XD

Errm..
I think its ok for now~~ Is already 12 sharp~ time for me to go take shower and then....
SLEEP
so~~ good night to my mum, my lover, and also my cats ofcoz~~!!!


SWEET DREAMS OR A BEAUTIFUL NIGHTMARE~~~
lalalalalalalalala~~~~~~~~哈哈哈~XD

0 comments: